We, at Best Online CasinoTop (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
What type of information we collect
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services and interaction with the website (“Non-personal Information”). We are not able to identify the user from the Non-personal Information that is collected.
In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your computer (through the use of third party analytical cookies), including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
We also collect information about your use of the Services, such as user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.). This information is collected, amongst other things, for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
We may also collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device and hardware, such as IP addresses.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer containing information about your access to the website. We and our trusted partners may use such cookies for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier.
Our website uses different types of cookies: (i) 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed; (ii) persistent cookies' which are read only by our website, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits; (iii) 'third party cookies' which are set by other websites, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze your access to, and interaction with, our website. Examples of such third party analytics providers include Google, VWO, Hotjar and Clicky.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your web browser; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. For additional information about cookies and how to disable cookies, we recommend the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org
In addition, our website may run widgets, beacons and other technologies which collect mainly Non-personal Information connected to your browsing tendencies. We use such technologies for routine operation, including for the collection of statistical data about your use of our Service and in order to adapt the Service to your personal preferences. The information collected through such tracking technologies by third parties on our behalf, help to provide technical diagnostics and analytic tools.
How we use the information we collect
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where you have given us your specific consent for processing your personal data as a legal basis. We will always obtain your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- To provide our Services (e.g. enable you to share and post User Content; follow other users' shared content; etc.);
- To communicate with you and respond to you if you have a query relating to any of the information on the site and to keep you informed of our latest updates and email newsletters;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services;
- To develop our business and inform our business strategy
- Provide you with information relating to your membership within our membership area
The type of personal information collected and the purposes listed above are necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and services, grow our business, study how visitors use our services and inform our marketing strategy).
We use Non-personal Information for analytical purposes:
- To conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To test changes to the Services and make improvements to their functionality.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Companies in the same group as the Controller.
- Third-party companies referred to above for analytics purposes and website performance. This data is non-identifiable personal data and anonymised in relation to IP addresses for visitors in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). External third parties may also include providers of marketing services to enable us to communicate with you by email (such as sending out our monthly newsletters).
- Third parties in relation to the acquisition, sale or merger of the company, business or its assets in respect to prospective purchasers and/or vendors or on a business re-organisation.
- Other third party marketing service providers that support website performance
We ensure that all third parties have measures in place to protect the security of your Personal Information and process it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Information for their own purposes and only allow them to process your Personal Information for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iii) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (iv) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (v) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies.
Third party collection of information
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using any third-party websites, services or applications.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users' information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information including by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to do so.
- Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. These include the following:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may adopt specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Information the same protection it has in Europe.
- We will only transfer your Personal Information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use service providers located in the US, we may transfer data to them if they have signed up to the Privacy Shield which requires them to offer similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly .
We have put in place measures for dealing with any Personal Information breach that we suspect and will inform you and any relevant regulator of a breach where we are required to do so, in accordance with law.
For how long do we retain the information we collect?
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it by emailing us . You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information in accordance with our retention policy which you can request from us. The period of retention of your Personal Information is always balanced against the volume, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information collected, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and if those purposes may be achieved through other means and the relevant legal requirements. We aim to rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information promptly upon becoming aware of such error or inaccuracy.
In addition, you have the following rights in respect to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Why Choose Us
If you would like to enjoy the greatest classic and non-traditional casino games in 2019 without any financial risk, you’ll be thrilled to know that such an opportunity exists at your fingertips. It is possible to play casino games for free, just for the pure excitement of competition or to get a feel for the website and its games before committing real resources.
Hot Deal Right Now!
Claim up to $1200 in FREE bonus & unlock 200 FREE spins
We are here to guide you through the jungle of online casinos and the ever increasing variety of online casino games.
With the information provided, you should be able to narrow down your choice and find the best fit for you. Be it recreational playing or gambling as a professional endeavor, we are here to offer advice every step of the way and help you make an informed decision.